SILSTEVE performs loading and discharge of vessels, wagons, trucks.
SILSTEVE handles the following types of cargo:
- General cargo (big bags, pallets, boxes etc.)
- Bulk cargo (metal scrap, peat, gravel)
- Round wood and other wood products
- Ro-ro cargo
- Finished vehicles and wheeled equipment
- Oversize and heavy project cargo
- Storage of cargo in covered warehouses with the total storage capacity of 71 000m2
- Storage of general and bulk cargo in open storage areas with the total storage capacity of 82 ha
- Storage of vehicles, wheeled equipment and other ro-ro cargo in open storage areas with the total storage capacity of 30 ha
- Storage of cargo under free zone regime, at the customs and excise warehouses and under customs terminal regime
- Cooperation with financial institutions on financing storage of client’s cargo at SILSTEVE terminal
- Customs formalities (import, export, transit declarations)
- Preliminary informaion service on the goods imported to Russia by motor transport (the operation is mandatory from 17.06.2012)
- Free zone services (change of the ownership of goods with 0% VAT)
- Deferral of payment of customs duties and taxes
- Transit guarantee
- Transport documentation (invoices, waybills, TIR, CMR, Certificate of Origin, vessel documentation)
- Consulting on customs related issues
Customs services are rendered at the office building of Sillamäe TruckStop ( ground floor, windows 1-3). TruckStop is a parking area for motor vehicles waiting for crossing of Narva/Ivangorod border. TruckStop was opened in Sillamäe in 2011.
SILSTEVE offers complex services on transhipment of cargo through the port of Sillamäe including transportation of cargo by sea, road and railway transtort; terminal handling services; customs and transport documentation services.
- Arrangement and coordination of sea freight
- Terminal handling services
- Cargo forwarding by railway from Estonian/Russian or Estonian/Latvian border to the terminal and in the opposite direction
- Wagon manoeuvres from Vaivara Railway Station to the Port of Sillamäe and in the opposite direction
- Cargo forwarding by trucks from the Port of Sillamäe to a point of destination in Estonia and Russia.
SILSTEVE renders the following additional services:
- Tally services
- Load consolidation
- Weighing (trucks, wagons)
- Repair and maintenance of wheeled equipment