SILSTEVE is the multifunctional terminal in the port of Sillamäe; situated in proximity to main railway lines (1520mm) and highways, only 25km from European Union - Russian border. The port of Sillamäe is a new, but quickly developing deep-sea port and is navigable all year round.
SILSTEVE provides the following range of services:
- loading and discharge of bulk, general, ro-ro, project cargo and containers transported by sea, road and railway transport
- storage of cargo
- customs and shipping documentation services
- forwarding services
- cargo packing, sorting, marking and other additional services.
The territory of the port of Sillamäe is a Free Zone of control type 1, which makes it possible to transfer ownership of goods with 0% VAT rate and to perform storage of cargo transshipped in transit through Estonia with no taxes and duties having to be paid.
SILSTEVE is a member of the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Estonian Logistics and Freight Forwarding Association. SILSTEVE is granted the status of Authorised Economic Operator (AEO).
SILSTEVE core values:
- We take responsibility for our work and focus on finding the best solutions.
- We work efficiently and we aim to provide a high level of customer service.
- We strive for employee satisfaction.
- We support continuous development.
- We are committed to environmental sustainability.